Join Our Team!
United Dynamics’ professionalism and family atmosphere makes us one of the best companies to work for in the aerospace and defense industry. Our ability to meet our customer’s requirements, and the complex problems we solve for them, are as a result of the experienced and qualified employees who make up our company.
United Dynamics is located 35 miles east of Tinker AFB in Shawnee, Oklahoma… a town of approximately 30,000 residents and home to prominent politicians, astronauts, celebrities, and athletes as well as collegiate students locally attending Oklahoma Baptist University, St. Gregory University, and Gordon Cooper Technology Center.
As we continue to grow, we are continually looking for candidates who can solve problems and affect a significant impact in the products we make. So whether you are from here, live near here, visiting here, or coming here… we’d love to have you here!
We have provided a few links below to assist candidates who are looking to relocate.
United Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For all positions listed below, please send your resume to HR@united-dynamics.com or fax it to 405-275-4022.
Independent Sales Consultant
Commission-based position to promote and sell company products and services. Customers include foreign and domestic government logistics and engineering agencies, as well as companies supplying products for the aerospace and defense industry. Must have prior experience with government business development, preferably with systems engineering and manufacturing companies. Strong communication and persuasion skills to close deals. Send resume to email@example.com.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Full time position to promote and sell company products and services. Customers include foreign and domestic government logistics and engineering agencies, as well as companies supplying products for the aerospace and defense industry. Must have prior experience with government business development, preferably with systems engineering and manufacturing companies. Strong communication and persuasion skills to close deals. Other fundamentals include the following:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement sales and marketing tactics for new and existing customers and products within assigned territory to meet or improve company objectives and quotas.
- Marketing Leadership: Identify and actively pursue customers and match existing company products, or offer new product developments as a viable solution.
- Sales Leadership: Develop, coordinate, and communicate tactics and best practices of opportunity pursuits with other department leaders.
- Capture Management: Lead and coordinate solicitation or opportunity efforts to ensure timely and accurate input of costs and technical approaches are collected and are aligned with the tactics of the opportunity.
- Proposal Management: Lead, manage, and develop proposal preparation and submission for captured opportunity or solicitation.
Ideal candidate will have the following education and background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Strong sales background with a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience developing customer relationships and achievable solutions, preferably with custom-engineered and/or modification-based projects.
- Three (3) years of experience in a management position leading teams in the planning, development, implementation, and execution of sales tactics.
- Broad functional knowledge of other company functions, such as Finance, Accounting, Engineering, etc.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.