Systems Engineering Management
Our design engineering capabilities include planning and prototyping new units, to include “technology insertion” to “reverse engineer” parts that can no longer be commercially acquired. Our designs conform to form, fit, function, and interface (F3I) requirements of your existing needs and requirements.
We also develop new units and systems as a “clean sheet design” that start with our customers’ functional requirements.
Speaking the language, understanding the nuances:
Defense industry specialists
United Dynamics has a strong history within the aerospace and defense industry dating back to 1993. Our experience and expertise allows us to recognize and easily overcome the unique challenges associated with special government requirements. They are well-versed with DoD Systems Engineering Management, Configuration Management, and Risk Management requirements of our commercial customers, the U.S. Military, DOD, or the FAA.
Our engineering staff acts as an extension of your team working closely with on-site engineers. It also fosters an atmosphere of dynamic synergy and powerful collaboration.
Strength through diversity
United Dynamics’ engineers are experts in a variety of backgrounds that allows us to handle unique problems in design, manufacturing, repair, and overhaul of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical equipment.
Our engineers hold degrees in the following fields:
- Electrical/Electronic (Analog and Digital)
- Specialization: Digital Systems, RF, and Microwave
- Design and Development
- System Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Systems Engineering
- Software development
- Modeling and simulation
- Electronics (analog, digital and RF)
- Mechanical design of simple or complex assemblies
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Micro-Controller Programming
- 3D CAD/CAM software technology
- Technical documentation and drawings
- Digital systems design and manufacturing
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) in VHDL & Verilog
- Current Software Applications
- Solid Works CAD
- Pro-Engineer CAD
- Feature CAM – CNC Programming
- Altium – Schematic & Printed Circuit Board Program
- ORCAD – Schematic & Printed Circuit Board (Customer Supportability)
- MCOSMOS – Coordinate Measurement Machine